TERMS AND CONDITIONS
uexpress.ca provides services to you subject to the following conditions. By visiting or shopping at uexpress.ca you agree to bound by the terms set out below, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY AND COMPLY WITH THE TERMS BELOW, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS OR USE THE APPLICATION, WEBSITE OR PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAMS.
We do our best to provide the most accurate and timely information on our products and services. To ensure that the information contained on the Application is correct. However, there may sometimes be information on the Application that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions – including those that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and/or availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or modify or cancel orders if any information on the Application is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
PLACING AN ORDER AND CHANGES TO YOUR ORDER
By submitting your order through the Application, you agree to:
- receive all or a portion of your order through our authorized third party fulfilment and delivery providers and pay in full for the selected items included in your order and all applicable taxes, either by credit card or other permitted method, subject to any cancellation of your order;
- pick-up all or a portion of your order from your selected pick-up location and pay in full for the final selection of items included in your order and all applicable taxes, either by credit card or other permitted payment method, subject to any cancellation of your order. For apartment client, client request come down to the lobby to pick up the order, drivers are not allowed to enter the building.
- And for fixed price fresh items, sizes and weights might be differ from the description, any variation between plus or minus 0.5lb should be acceptable and no notification will send over unless special specified.
In order to complete an order, you may be required to provide certain additional information that is required to process your order. If you do not complete or improperly complete your order, it may not be accepted or acknowledged. We reserve the right to change the permitted methods of payment, including without limitation, the accepted credit cards, at any time.
PASSWORDS AND ACCOUNTS
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password used to access your account and restricting access to your computer. uexpress.ca is not under any obligation to verify the actual identity or authority of any user of a password and login name. uexpress.ca may rely on the authority of anyone accessing your account or using your password and will not be liable for any damages and expenses arising out of or relating to any unauthorized use of such account or password. You agree that you are responsible for all activities that occur on your account.
You agree to notify uexpress.ca immediately if the confidentiality of your account or password is compromised. uexpress.ca has the right to take any actions that it deems reasonable in such event and it shall have no liability for any acts or omissions in this regard.
uexpress.ca may cancel or suspend your account at any time for any reason without any notice or liability to you or any other person.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We do not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it is collected, except with the consent of the provider or as required by law.
uexpress.ca will not sell, rent nor share your personal information to any organization or individual other than its affiliated businesses contracted by uexpress.ca to carry out communications, programs or analysis on uexpress.ca behalf.
Notwithstanding the above, we may disclose personal information to a third party if such disclosure is necessary:
(1) to conform to legal requirements or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal process received by us, whether a response is required by applicable law.
(3) to protect the safety of members of the public and users of the website. We reserve the right to disclose personal information to any prospective successor in interest that is in good faith contemplating the acquisition of our business or substantially all our assets. We further reserve the right to transfer all such personal information to such prospective successor in interest in the event of a sale, amalgamation, continuance or other transfer or conveyance of our business or substantially all our assets.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING QUEBEC, DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LEGAL WARRANTIES AND THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF REPRESENTATIONS MADE CONCERNING GOODS OR SERVICES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS BELOW MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY UEXPRESS.CA ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. UEXPRESS.CA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, AND PROVIDES NO CONDITIONS, OF ANY KIND, WHETHER LEGAL, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, UEXPRESS.CA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER LEGAL, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT) RELATING TO THIS SITE OR ANY CONTENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, UEXPRESS.CA DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, LEGAL, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, FOR ANY MERCHANDISE DISPLAYED ON THIS SITE AND THAT THIS SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, CURRENT, UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE, AVAILABLE, RELIABLE, SECURE OR COMPLETE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS DISCLAIMER CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL UEXPRESS.CA AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANDATARIES, AGENTS, VENDORS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, (1) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE; (2) ANY CONTENTS OR MATERIALS DOWNLOADED FROM THIS SITE, AND ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE; (3) ANY INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION IN RELATION WITH THE TIPS, ADVICE, GUIDES AND OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE OR IN RELATION WITH ANY DELAY IN THEIR TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY, (4) ANY WORK INITIATED BY YOU AND BASED ON THE DIRECTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE; (5) ANY TRANSACTION CONDUCTED ON THIS SITE; AND (6) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERNATION OF YOUR DATA, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF WALMART CANADA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT OR YOUR RIGHT TO USE THIS SITE.